Mudra’s Yoga Alliance Certified, 200-hour Yoga Teacher Training is cultivated with high quality, skill, authenticity and depth of understanding at the forefront. Whether you want to teach or solely desire a deep-dive into the heart of yoga, this program is for you! We are honored to offer you a transformative experience that allows you to root and advance your practice, broaden your perspective, and share yoga with others.
This training is as close to an immersion as possible while keeping it local and making it accessible within your schedule over the course of Friday evenings and weekends. We believe that this set-up gives you a walking, breathing, living awareness of yoga.
In this training you will learn:
- The history, philosophy and lifestyle upon which yoga is founded;
- proper alignment of the asanas through thorough exploration of the practice;
- anatomy and physiology and how they act within asanas;
- comprehensive instruction techniques to actively guide students in vinyasa flow as well as gentle and restorative yoga; and
- the business and ethics of working in the yoga industry.
Participating in a yoga teacher training is a powerfully transformative experience. The individuals who come together to walk through it become great support for one another. You’ll practice, study, discover, discuss, eat, explore, analyze, laugh and spend heart-filled weekends together.
In case of snow or storm cancellation please be aware that training may need to continue a weekend after end date. Except for retreat weekend, all sessions held at Mudra Yoga; 199 E 5th Avenue, Suite 33, Eugene, OR.
- Mudra Yoga 200-Hour Teacher Training Manual.
- 3 months unlimited yoga free at Mudra during the training.
- Upon successful completion of this training, students will receive a certificate of completion.
- One-time 20% off discount for Mudra products in stock.
- Gaining an amazing exploration into yoga and your self!
INSTRUCTORS: We have an incredible line-up of instructors assigned to training lessons in which they excel – including dynamic sequencing, accessible philosophy, and cutting-edge anatomy exploration and practice! (click on names for bios)
$3000; $2700 Early Bird if accepted and fully paid by July 31, 2019.
$400. If accepted into the training this fee will act as a deposit towards your full teacher training tuition. If not accepted into the program or if application is withdrawn, $200 of this fee is non-refundable. After early bird date, no part of this fee is refundable.
The below texts are required for each trainee and are not included with tuition. These books will be invaluable references not just during the training, but throughout your yoga life and teaching career. Please have these on hand by the first training session.
The Bhagavad Gita
The Heart of Yoga by T.K.V Desikachar
Inside the Yoga Sutras, A Comprehensive Sourcebook for the Study and Practice of Patanjali’s Yoga Sutras – by Jaganath Carrera
Teaching Yoga, Essential Foundations and Techniques, by Mark Stephens
Functional Anatomy of Yoga, A Guide for Practitioners and Teachers, by David Keil
Please contact Heather directly via email at email@example.com for questions.