Let’s get back on the water for some SUP Yoga! You have two chances to join in this fun, aquatic practice this summer. SUP Yoga requires lots of concentration and, at the same time, it’s a ton of fun. Practicing poses while floating is an invitation to be playful, challenge yourself, and connect with Eugene’s natural surroundings.
From Tadasana to Downward Dog, every pose becomes an opportunity to find balance and develop core strength, making SUP yoga a total body workout – as well as an amazing way to connect mind, body and spirit. Plus, Savasana while hovering on the water is a peace like no other! Only 8 spaces available each session, so sign up pronto! No prior experience required – you can keep poses as simple as you feel comfortable with.
- Non-cotton clothing is recommended and layer up if it’s chilly.
- Water shoes or flip flops are great.
- We will paddle and do yoga barefoot.
- Bring water in a non-glass water bottle.
- Please leave behind anything that cannot get wet. (There will be a small dry bag available for keys and phones.)
Meet at the gravel lot near the dog park on Leo Harris Parkway, behind Autzen Stadium. Please arrive a few minutes early for a brief tutorial and gear fitting.
$35/session, includes paddleboard rental and all equipment. Autopay Members receive 10% discount.